Hand-Knotted Traditional Red Carpet (JR-509A)
We have 0 in stock.
- Shedding is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming. Loose fibers are common, so you can clip them with scissors.
- Any creases in your carpet should disappear in a week or two. Keep the carpet away from excessive moisture. If the carpet is exposed to direct sunlight, it will fade over time and hence you should rotate your carpet.
- Blot the spill immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the carpet. Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Use carpet protectors under heavy furniture.
- The carpet is for indoor use only. While using high suction vacuum cleaners like DYSON, please remove attachments brushes as they pull the fiber.
- The carpet will be delivered within 7-10 days from the time you place an order.
- You can exchange the carpet within a week of delivery. We will get the carpet picked up on your behalf from your home at a mutually decided time.
- The carpet must be in its original packaging.
- Once received, we will go through a quality check. If the carpet is in the same condition, we will initiate the exchange process within 24 hours.
- Art for your floor some say, the right rug is a great statement in any room.
- Content: 100% wool
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Contact us: For all rug related queries, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at +91 9810655732
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device